Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
Yeah, the story is very important, but it does not change the main thing, it is hyi program even if it tries to introduce own currency. Iseiko was much bigger project, but it ended prematurely (I lost some bucks as well). The paypal logo is in the footer.
Yes, I see Paypal logo in notebook screen, not in mobile. Big minus put it.... Ofc, maybe this project would work if the situation in general is better...
https://nobleddos.com/ - the admin has looked for Premium listing. He talked about smooth development. (Wow) 
I answered him that the project looks good, the story is ok as well, but the investment plans - mainly now... It is not for us. Top listing at Mno yesterday = smooth development?
He did not understand me and asked that am I embarrassed because he did not choose the best listing at ISA?

I told him that he probably got me wrong, I do not care for money. "You can't buy any listing here."
So, as I said in our main chat: I think it can be trendy between young guys since they revolt against everything. but I am not sure about admins intention. how to make it viral with such investment plans? Waiting 15 days nowadays? Is he crazy? This project will be closed on expiry of first deposit wave - if any.
(02-15-2018, 10:47 AM)admin Wrote: https://nobleddos.com/ - the admin has looked for Premium listing. He talked about smooth development. (Wow) 
I answered him that the project looks good, the story is ok as well, but the investment plans - mainly now... It is not for us. Top listing at Mno yesterday = smooth development?
He did not understand me and asked that am I embarrassed because he did not choose the best listing at ISA?

I told him that he probably got me wrong, I do not care for money. "You can't buy any listing here."
So, as I said in our main chat: I think it can be trendy between young guys since they revolt against everything. but I am not sure about admins intention. how to make it viral with such investment plans? Waiting 15 days nowadays? Is he crazy? This project will be closed on expiry of first deposit wave - if any.

Thanks for you explanation. Although there are not many reply's in this thread I bet that a lot of users read your opinions. Thanks for that!
(02-16-2018, 07:57 AM)Vertje Wrote: Thanks for you explanation. Although there are not many reply's in this thread I bet that a lot of users read your opinions. Thanks for that!

You are welcome. Sometimes I feel this weird due to tons of my monologues, but what to do, at least I am informative and those who are interested can understand my decisions. Moreover, as I see this thread has +44k views, so few guys are really interested Wink
jsrenthouse.com - it was sleeper for a long time and now it is awaken. But after-plans? Is it still trendy? You are right, there is one daily plan as well, but if offers just 2.5% daily while the lowest after plan gives 3% net profit after 1 day, so what is it good for? Moreover, the admin gave luxury investments for many monitors, so this game is probably not for us.
btc-amazing.com - nice template, but full of after-plans... I do not understand why many admins still prefer risky after-plans. Min. profit 2% after one day, but in combination with 5% referral commission it is 7% daily earnings which is too high. Moreover, the admin gave luxury investments for rcb monitors, so it should remain at rcb monitors. 
Nice project, wrong management... Give me such project and I will show you how to manage Wink
https://btc-farm.com/ - overcomplicated investment plans, automated google translation with lot of wrong phrase. I do not like this project, so how can I promote it...
Of course there is a chance to earn, but I prefer to stay out...
kryptolect.com - exclusive & expensive listings on rcb monitors with insurance = cant be listed on ISA...
Great ISA!