Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
What those admins expext sending you their offers? ?
(01-18-2018, 05:09 PM)carlogiordano Wrote: What those admins expext sending you their offers? ?

Good question. Probably they are too naive or too newbie Wink

Btw I declined cannacy.biz as well. The first impression is important, but it seems some admins do not care about their own businesses. This header contains lot of empty spaces. What does it suggest? I attached better arrangement, maybe you agree. Secondly, if an rcb monitor deserves 500$ investment, then I say no for listing request. Such hyip have to hire rcb monitors only. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

bonestopco.com - luxury investment for an rcb monitor, wrong - one-sided communication. 
marvel-trade.biz - cartoon template, no wallet opening factor...
capitalcoin.biz - not bad, not good, it is one hyip of thousands. The admin was in a hurry and started the campaign with unfinished site and personally it is not attractive for me, cant open my wallet to invest. He said that investors will choose him thanks to fast and profitable investment plan. Do you think is it strong reason?
crypto-found.com - crazy after-plans, totally admin oriented project, who will invest here? Newbies and some hard gamblers. I do not understand such greedy admins...
At first sight both look interesting. But nothing special and I think both have bad plans. Second is relative popular in Russian monitors.
jazzle.games - tons of expensive listings, this will die soon if the admin does not have better strategy than paying thousands for monitoring.
us-inc.co - one of thousands... 

Logo of Paypal? This is huge dislike from me.
The lending page has nothing common with business type.
"investiments" on the main page
High referral commission. No reason to invest even it has unique script and more expensive video... 

cryptostate.biz - it was hard to sell anything with such template last year, now it is almost impossible.

Good to see payza, but it has low effect on deposits nowadays. I guess it will run till 20-25 days.
us-inc.co - one of thousands with this boring template... Logo of Paypal? This is huge dislike from me.
The lending page has nothing common with business type. "investiments" on the main page
High referral commission. No reason to invest even it has unique script and more expensive video... 

cryptostate.biz - it was hard to sell anything with such template last year, now it is almost impossible.Good to see payza, but it has low effect on deposits nowadays. I guess it will run till 20-25 days.
Us-inc has rich story about its core business and especially about its ICO and soon listing on main exchangers.
And I can't find Paypal logo ??