Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declined projects
Oh-oh, I just checked random-round.com, what a fast scam, as expected Wink

Yesterday I declined primestartup.biz - template-ok, inv.plans-ok, script-ok, but the first-level referral bonus? 16%! Is this serious? 
area-150.com - dark-coins and newton were similar projects, but failed to generate any profit for investors, so my answer is NO. Moreover, the music can't be muted Wink
ellington.fund was declined. One of my typical reason of declining - giving 500$ or similar active investments for RCB monitors? For what? They do the same job for 250$. I do not like this way and also wont like in the future. The site looks good, but administrating is questionable.
Oh-oh, ellington.fund was an ultra fast scam, thanks god that sometimes my 6th sense works.

Some projects were declined again:
bitgreat.io - Not bad, but the admin did not convince me about any strategy. Also, I do not like if a representative program works since the beginning. Video reviews are also done, so how can the admin show any progress in the near future? - mainly because btc piggybanks usually do not have long lifetime.

marybets.com - It looks great, but the admin told just few words instead good communication, so I did not get any important information which I usually require. What a pity, but what to do. I am fine with few, but good projects.

laser.online - The admin paid for the listing without asking me, and when I asked him why he paid without any agreement, asked for refund, so no deal done, but I do not regret this because his previous projects lived short when he decided to buy listing at ISA. I do not need insurance event after one week, or similar short lifetime. I can just guess that it won't survive one month, but 1-3 cycles are possible - do you agree?
bittoken.biz - 10%-forever-plan is everything, just not sustainable investment plan, so this is a fast game and I prefer to avoid such games.

pokemons-go.org - unfortunately the admin did not answer when I asked about his strategy. The site looks good, even I dislike cartoon theme at all, but there was a chance to get it listed, but sometimes the human factor fails.

cryptosolutions.biz - I rarely accept a hyip which hired DN and MNO because the English market is weak, these monitors are too expensive, so without strong reason, explanation I prefer to decline such projects, mainly if I see hyip monitors between representatives. 
I forgot to talk about declined projects in these days, but let me mention newtechroad.com
I said many times that I just rarely accept those projects which are listed on DN and MNO just because these are greedy monitors where investors have zero benefits.
I do not see any strong reason why should I accept newtechroad. The story is good, even the real project is a dead end, and I also do not really prefer principal-back plans in this season. The template was made by designers who are just designers, no business related staff. When I see big empty spaces I feel that the creator is not really creative and/or has no experience in the business. So what should we except from such project? Hit and run. You can do it at rcb monitors Wink
Spot on! It was a relative fast scam indeed (glad I did not invest)
Meanwhile I declined several programs which offered 1$ daily bonus for paying status. I thought nobody left between admins who still thinks that I accept such offer...

genetix.biz - skrill and payza logos? This is an A1D, not serious project, so what is the intention of admin if he publish lies on the main page?
Btw the design is good, but it is hot & fast category with such investment plans...

carismo.biz - cool site, but again, not serious investment plans. Hourly plans + principal back anytime + instant payments = attractive settings => instability on weak market or even for little panic too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Admin, what is the difference between Ambis and Carismo? Both piggy, both high daily earnings. ?
(08-27-2017, 05:19 PM)carlogiordano Wrote: Admin, what is the difference between Ambis and Carismo? Both piggy, both high daily earnings. ?

Good question, maybe just the reaction. The admin of Carismo did not react to my criticism and questions.
scheriton.com - probably it is powered by a unique script, but what a pity, the admin was not able to answer my questions...

ebayshares.com - another unique script, but the admin prefers to give luxury investments for myhyips, but investors are who must cover the roi later. Is this fair? I hate such behavior and I must repeat this almost every second time... Another negative point, using the logo of "ebay" with the same colors and style is the cheapest way how to get more attention. I do not like such trick. No answer from admin since I told him these things. Serious guy Wink