Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bitluna - bitluna.org
Description:
We are a team of dedicated hard working individuals that strives hard to make one of the biggest multi money making platform program for life,
Luna brings you one step close to helping you to make money with different earning methods online.
1.Instant Payment transfer, Crypto-Currency, Online shopping, Internet Services, Marketing & Advertising, Donations, High Security tier level,
This means you can start accepting payments under Luna Wallet on your website at a very low % fee. 
2.Lunacoin bringing you a hybrid coin Pos/Pow to mine with ease, LUNA has 0 premined coins giving the chance to others to mine and sell. 

Investment plans:
2.5% daily till 130%, no expiration, just lower accruals over 130%
just 50% is credited if you do not click 10 ads a day
average deposit fee/processor $0.10

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Payeer, Advcash, Okpay, Payza, Solidtrustpay

Type of withdrawals: instant
one request per 12 hours, no fees

Referral system: 
5 levels: 5-3-1-1-1%
Representatives: 10-3-1-1-1% (you should have 10 referrals at least, no other requirements! ...)

Active investment:
  • Transaction ID:af4da98f-c6dc-4a1a-9f0f-14c87f6c5d1c
  • To:[email protected]
  • Debited:-250.00 USD
  • Fee:No commission
  • Sent:250.00 USD
  • Note: Ad Credits Purchase - Username: instant

[Image: 728x-b.gif]

Clear link: https://www.bitluna.org/ 
Join with my referral link: https://www.bitluna.org/?r=instant
Instant withdrawing is disabled. The admin promised that he is working on solution (some missing money) and will enable instant withdrawals soon. Not so clever step, but fingers crossed.