Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Strange-event - strange-event.com
Description:
We organize special games since 2008. Our informants and organizers involved in the work of both clubs, as well as with individual players and even referees.
With well-established connection between all of the links of the chain, we almost completely protected from any force majeure.
Our goals for the future to expand the geography of its influence on other continents, the main task to enter the South American market.
And start organizing special games in other sports.

Investment plans:
1.4-2.6% for 15-90 days, principal back
investment plans are named as Eastern Europe, Italy, UK, Turkey, (India, China are just coming soon)
BTC - USD conversion fixed at 900$

Accepted e-wallets:
Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Advcash.com, Payeer

Type of withdrawals: instant
no extra info in FAQ

Referral system: 
3 levels: 6-2-1%

Active investment:
The amount of 150 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U13996393.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Strange Event LTD Invoice 8081, instant.. Date: 21:27 15.02.17. Batch: 164504166.

[Image: 728_en.gif]

Clear link: https://strange-event.com/
Join with my referral link: https://strange-event.com/?player=instant
Reinvestment:

The amount of 150 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U13996393. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Strange Event LTD Invoice 46740, instant.. Date: 18:09 18.03.17. Batch: 169190963.

I chose the new South America plan: 4.7% daily, total ROI: 141%
Disabling instant withdrawals was suspicious yesterday, but today it is clear, installation of telegram-bot was just an excuse. Do not invest in SE anymore.