Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SCAM - Passiveloan - passiveloan.com
Description:
Welcome to our fast growing community of people who wish to help each other rise and achieve their dreams with a use of an advanced loan allocation platform. The platform's main goal is to generate indefinite & fixed stable profits for every lender by distributing the immature 'seed' funds (principal) to support the oldest (matured) loans in queue.
We offer a give and take relationship that requires you to contribute 'seed' your loan principal for just 20 days. After which you will break even, and in return your loan will get matured and provide you with additional 10 days of pure 56% profit. Every loan cycle lasts 30 calendar days from which only the last 10 are considered as mature loan returns and will result in a total of 156% monthly return!

Investment plans:
5.2% daily for 30 calendar days
107% after 5 days
Limitations:
Max investment: 500$
Max number of investment: 1x

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney Bitcoin and Payzan

Type of withdrawals: manual
FAQ: "Usually it takes several hours but there is no limit on how long it may take."

Referral system: 2-level:
1) 5-10% depending on invested amount
2) 2%

Active investment:
Sent Payment: 500.00 USD to account U13535991 from U2625028. Batch: 161087403.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Lending via PassiveLoans member instant for Default Plan.

[Image: 728.gif]

Clear link: https://PassiveLoan.com/
Join with my referral link: https://PassiveLoan.com/aff=instant
If you have an active investment, you can't invest more at the moment. The "after plan" is also not available even for low amounts.
It is clear that the admin would like to reach better lifetime without high initial inflow which can cause several problems in short time. This step is smart, but hiring MNO is not really since it is everything just not investor oriented monitor Wink
Good luck guys!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No hurry in processing payments, but it is not bad at all. I submitted my withdrawal request last night and was processed at 10AM next day.

Amount sent: $52.00
Transaction code: 161769426
Payment sent to: Perfectmoney
I forget to withdraw my earnings, so this is an accumulated amount Wink

The amount of 98.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13535991->U2625028. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw from PassiveLoan.com to instant.. Date: 13:39 07.02.17. Batch: 163398976.
Yesterday I invested 245$ in the "after plan" and today in classic daily plan:

The amount of 700 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U13535991.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Lending via PassiveLoans member instant for Default Plan.. Date: 09:30 22.02.17. Batch: 165435963.

The admin increases the limitations slowly.
Same idea here.
2 days ago I have reinvested in a new 30-plan and yesterday in an 5-days-after-plan.

So we can wait and see "to sproud" our money. Smile

Regards Kerstin
I think this cycle is absolutely safe because the admin can't allow failure like last time Wink
Hello Big Grin

If I understand then If I invest 50$ in 30 days plan, I must wait 30 days to reinvest?

I can't reinvest the earnings making a new invest of 25$ five days after, Right?

Thanks
(02-22-2017, 06:50 PM)admin Wrote: I think this cycle is absolutely safe because the admin can't allow failure like last time Wink

Hi admin,

I am curious to know what was the name of the previous project that turned out to be a fast scam (from what I understand) ?
Do you see this project (PL) last as long as Zinc7, Xabo ?

Also, It would be nice if you could add the ''rejected project list'' like you used to do (just saw that in the shout box couple of days ago).

Thanks admin !

(02-25-2017, 05:59 PM)d_loayza Wrote: Hello Big Grin

If I understand then If I invest 50$ in 30 days plan, I must wait 30 days to reinvest?

I can't reinvest the earnings making a new invest of 25$ five days after, Right?

Thanks

Hi d_loaysa,

Absolutely not, you can reinvest your earnings every day (in the same plan) as long as you wish to.
That is called compounding strategy, the longer you compound, the higher the profit at the end.

Regards
why that project is not on isa????