Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bitstorm - Bitstorm.biz
Hey,

SCAM - do not invest!

I am not admin. Some people say it's the same admin as bitcodaily. So I hope it will have a similar or better run. 

Description:   Bitstorm Limited is committed to take a leading position in the international investment market thanks to a good combination of highly efficient equipment for cryptocurrency mining and team of professional traders by electronic currency.
The use of attracted investments can significantly increase the volume of mining and trade deposits on popular crypto exchanges. Participation in Bitstorm Limited investment program is accessible to all interested users of Bitcoin, the base currency by which the company operates. Depending on the size of your deposit the company offers profits from 10% to 15% on a daily basis, forever. Your accruals are every 24 hours and you're able to withdraw 0.0001 BTC and more in instant mode.
In addition to the benefits of investment, each registered user can take part in a three-tier affiliate program and earn up to 8% of every attracted investment amount.

Investment plans:  Standard 10% daily forever.  Min: 0,001BTC Max: 300BTC
 Advanced 12% daily forever.  Min: 5BTC Max: 500BTC
 Premium 15% daily forever.  Min: 10BTC Max: 500BTC
Processors: Only bitcoin.
Type of withdrawals: Instant.
Referral system: 8% - 2% -1%
My investment: Is in the attachment.
Clear Link:  SCAM do not invest
My Link: [b]SCAM do not invest[/b]
As always I would really appreciate if you used my link Smile 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pays instantly Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

10% daily forever? Are you serious? Or better question is, is Bitstorm serious? I do not think.
You also failed to show your investment, something smells here.
(08-07-2016, 01:30 PM)admin Wrote: 10% daily forever? Are you serious? Or better question is, is Bitstorm serious? I do not think.
You also failed to show your investment, something smells here.

How did I fail to show my investment? It's in the thumbnail of my first post.   
Yeah same % as was in bitcodaily, where I almost doubled my money. 
Sure it's not gonna last weeks but all you need is a bit more than 10days.
Hey guys, here is a payment proof. Tomorrow I will reach BEP after that it will be pure profit.

Hey guys,

some more withdrawal proof:

Withdrawals get processed but don't show up on my e-wallet. So they are basically pending. Do not invest until further notice.
Last check for this program: Sunday, 21 August 2016

A few of "pending withdrawal"-messages in forums.

Status is changed to
WAITING

Please be careful with new invests

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards TheWall
Looks like the game is over. (No payouts everything is pending) Please put it in the scam section.