Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brifex - declined - SCAM
I declined listing request of Brifex as well. It looks good, but here are high daily earnings earnings and in combination with listings on DN and MNO it can be really dangerous. This is why I preferred to say no for this admin.
brifex earning is lower than black-white hyip. why you approve the listing request of black-white .. black-white have too high daily earning and I am shocked why you approve black-white listing request...

and tell me 5% is higher or 10% is higher which one is higher... If you accept only stable and low earning projects then why you accept the listing request of black-white and bitcoin paradise.. waiting for your answer
Post moved to brifex-Thread
by Mod

Hey ISA

I want to ask you some thing you are rejecting listing requests of some sites like Brifex and many more. and I know very well you approve only stable projects in your monitor .. now tell me one thing why you approve the listing of black-white.biz , bitcoin paradise with highest daily earnings.. brifex have lower earning than black-white and bitcoin paradise...
(08-13-2016, 05:28 PM)drogers Wrote: Hey ISA

I want to ask you some thing you are rejecting listing requests of some sites like Brifex and many more. and I know very well you approve only stable projects in your monitor .. now tell me one thing why you approve the listing of black-white.biz , bitcoin paradise with highest daily earnings.. brifex have lower earning than black-white and bitcoin paradise...

My approval depends on many factors. I talk with admins which is also one of factors - see their intention - how they communicate, which words they use.
Brifex - I liked it very well, but if an admin hires MNO and DN as well, my answer is always NO. These are the most expensive monitors and not really effective nowadays by feedbacks of talkative admins.
Spending in not effective sources = paying for nothing = bad managing.
Black-white - unfortunately I listed it and found just later that this tricky admin hired those monitors as well in next few hours, so it was really bad deal - if I had know...
And again, it is just one of factors. Hope you know that there is zero guarantee for the future, nobody knows how will investors react, which new circumstances will take effect. So, if you are searching for safe receipt, stop do it, it doesn't exists.
If you were an admin, what would you do after hiring MNO, DN and ISA at the same time? How does starting on top usually end?
Of course other monitors don't care that admins are hiring 100 monitors or just one, they see just the money. But here are different rules, I am not interested to get few extra bucks and lose my name, this is the difference.
Why so aggressive?
It sounds that you are pissed off about the admins decision.

btw. How much posts do you need to ask the same question?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brifex is started in an amateur mode.
before start the pre-promo with rumors...A5-Admin, malaysianInc-Admin, trusted admin..

Then the start:
Links not working correctly, the FAQ with spelling errors, sone texts half ready.
And started with faked stats: On day 0 the stats show: 18 days online, 842 investors, deposits $5085
10% RefCom and the ref-hunter storm in the world to catch refs.

On day the 2 the site was going offline  - error 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded  - and the brifex-admin tell about "high activity and high load the server is experiencing technical problems”. Have had not enough power, too much investors have registered. (on this point the program have had 300 accounts, too much? Big Grin)
Then next day the admin make too much payments to the investors, the profit for 1 day was paid 2-3 times.
Then he have ad ADV, but the API was not working correctly. Again double payments.
Have the admin too much money? Big Grin

The start-advertising was: 1 monitor and then? Nothing. 10 days no advertising, and then the admin start on the same day advertising on  MNO, DN and would list here in ISA. And spent $2000 for an insurance in an other forum. This is not healtful advertising.
If you are an investor, what do you think, if an admin throws money around?

And if an admin offers a 10-days-plan and on day 11 he start big advertising to get more investors, please tell me, this sounds as a trusting impression?
I think not.

So I mean, it was the right decision to decline a listing in ISA.

Regards bau
There are many good programs who rejected ISA ... not only Brifex

(08-13-2016, 08:36 PM)baupaid Wrote: Why so aggressive?

before start the pre-promo with rumors...A5-Admin, malaysianInc-Admin, trusted admin..

Then the start:
Links not working correctly, the FAQ with spelling errors, sone texts half ready.
And started with faked stats: On day 0 the stats show: 18 days online, 842 investors, deposits $5085

On day the 2 the site was going offline  - error 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded  - and the brifex-admin tell about "high activity and high load the server is experiencing technical problems”. Have had not enough power, too much investors have registered. (on this point the program have had 300 accounts, too much? Big Grin)
Then next day the admin make too much payments to the investors, the profit for 1 day was paid 2-3 times.
Then he have ad ADV, but the API was not working correctly. Again double payments.

The start-advertising was: 1 monitor and then? Nothing. 10 days no advertising, and then the admin start on the same day advertising on  MNO, DN and would list here in ISA. And spent $2000 for an insurance in an other forum. This is not healtful advertising.

And if an admin offers a 10-days-plan and on day 11 he start big advertising to get more investors, please tell me, this sounds as a trusting impression?
I think not.

Regards bau

Not only brifex .. there are many other good programs rejected by ISA. with stable earning.... Tell me one thing 5% Daily earning is stable or 10% to 15% daily earning is stable...
ISA have answerded you already.
And the daily profit is only 1 point of much criteria to decide for or against an listing.

And yes, 10% daily is higher as 5% daily, but 10% for 15 days give the same profit as 5% for 30 days. Only the risk is higher in the second program, because the plan runtime is much longer.

Brifex have opened in the summer hole, it was not a good time for midterm-Programs. And for a program with much errors and problems and fakes stats , which start a hard listing after 11 days (when the After-plan endings) was decided, to decline a listing. 
Tell me, what would you think, if an admin with a amateur-created program start after a quiet time with hard advertising? Would you recommend such program and put in all your own money?
Nobody know on the time point of the listing inquiry, what the program-admin plans for the future. But if the first impression is negative, then a rejection is rather as a listing.

In the last years, months and days ISA have rejected very much programs, bad programs and a few good programs. Sometimes the decision was hard, but mostly the feeling was the right.

And now we can close the discussion here. 
We have answered to you again and again. 

You must mot like the decisions of ISA, but this is your problem. 
You can be here, but you must not be here.

+++++++++++++++++++++

TheWall
Intersting. 

The brifex-asmin have ask for a listing in ISA a few dasy ago. 
Now, 8 paying days after his apply the program is SCAM.

This show us, that the program admin have startrd his big advertising round only to get more money for private before SCAM. 
And it show again, that the decision of ISA, to decline a listung, was the right decision to protect the ISA-user. 
So our admin have had the right feeling. Heart

Hello, brifex-fighter, I hope that you read this.

TheWall
(08-14-2016, 01:57 PM)baupaid Wrote: [quote pid='91' dateline='1471120583']
Why so aggressive?

Then the start:

I think not.

Regards bau

[/quote]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH GREAT ANALYSIS! THE BEST HYIP-DETECTIVE EVER!
I am sorry for capital letters. Guys do not follow this style  Angel