Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - FALCON ONE LIMITED - falcon-1.space
Thumbs Up 
Hi ISA-Forum-Members,

today i will show you a nice  programm, it is called FALCON ONE.  Cool

Starting Date: 26 of November 2016   (about 11:00 am CET)

[Image: banner_468.gif]

Quote:+++++    WHAT IS FALCON ONE    +++++
Falcon one Limited is ready to invest to our partner SpaceX. SpaceX is a private company and unless something big happens, it will likely stay that way for some time. Musk has continued to say the company won’t be going public. This leaves investors hard pressed to invest in Musk’s plan to colonize Mars. SpaceX isn’t the only private company competing for missions to Mars or the Moon.

In the summer of 2006 our team has made a successful attempt to enter international investment market with to offer cooperation for clients and partners.Currently, our goalis to give all of us a chance to be a part of the cooperation between Falcon one Limited and SpaceX to complete the journeys to Mars. After the announcement of seeks permission for 4,425-satellite internet constellation we got the chance to earn heavy earnings!

If you want to make today, we invite you to join our pool of investors. Our offer is valid on a permanent basis as well as your profits will be always accrued after you make a deposit, from 112.5% to 200% on a hourly basis with the possibility to withdraw instantly.Many of you have been waiting for such a proposal,and we are confident that you will not be disappointed with our service.

+++++      THE PLANS      +++++
Minimum Deposit: $15

[Image: e9dht6jr.jpg]

1.5% hourly for 75 hours (=112.5%)
start with $15

1.8% hourly for 75 hours (=135%)
start with $1000

1.2% hourly for 250 hours (=200%)
start with $600

+++++      Payment Processor      +++++
PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin,
INSTANT withdraws

+++++      Referral Program      +++++
1 Level Reffral Comission with 5%

+++++      RCB      +++++
I will give you 50% ref back
Send me a PM with your user name, height of your deposit and your wallet address (within 48 hours)

My Ref-Link: https://falcon-1.space/?ref=Ronny_Invest
Direktlink:  https://falcon-1.space

( Investment programs are always Risky so do not invest if you can't afford to loose )

My Investment:  Angel

Some Payments:

Quote:The amount of 3.9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13413519->U1xxxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Ronny_Invest from FALCON ONE LIMITED.. Date: 12:05 26.11.16. Batch: 154824843.

Quote:Operation date: 26 Nov 2016 19:19
Operation ID: 265232436
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 1.58 $
Comment: Withdraw to Ronny_Invest from FALCON ONE LIMITED

PAYMENT of Today ... Instant Heart

Quote:The amount of 5.1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13413519->U1xxxxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Ronny_Invest from FALCON ONE LIMITED.. Date: 09:16 27.11.16. Batch: 154906662.

PAYMENT instant :-)
Thx Admin.

Quote:Operation date: 28 Nov 2016 01:03
Operation ID: 265872103
Operation type: transfer
Credited: 2.47 $
Comment: Withdraw to Ronny_Invest from FALCON ONE LIMITED

Quote:Received bitcoin
+0,00332466 BTC
11:04pm — November 27, 2016
https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/ca3ef917a7...44837223f6

It is not worth to promote hourly hyips or A1Ds.
By the way next time do not include your RCB offer in the description, but you can post it once the thread is opened.