Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptoverdrive - shared insurance - 100%
Cryptoverdrive has purchased R5 listing on 13/Aug. The insurance is active for 30 days (2000$ PM):
the full amount is active in first 20 days, then 50% remains active for 10 days.
Max coverage per investor: 100$

**1000$ was already returned to admin, so the current insurance is 1000$ PM (2/Sept)
The list is short:

<table style="undefined;table-layout: fixed; width: 809px"><colgroup><col style="width: 136.88333px"><col style="width: 123.88333px"><col style="width: 84.88333px"><col style="width: 81.88333px"><col style="width: 58.88333px"><col style="width: 113.88333px"><col style="width: 116.88333px"><col style="width: 92px"></colgroup><tr><th>Description</th><th>Username<br></th><th>Deposit<br></th><th>Cashout<br></th><th>RCB<br></th><th>Requested<br></th><th>Got <br></th><th>Rate %</th></tr><tr><td>Cryptoverdrive<br></td><td>Enigma</td><td>20</td><td>14.4</td><td>0.8</td><td>4.8</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>11/Sept/2019</td><td>jonman</td><td>250</td><td>90</td><td>10</td><td>100**</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>R5<br></td><td>admin@digital.</td><td>200</td><td>162</td><td>8</td><td>30</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Insurance:</td><td>jeann2019</td><td>401.7</td><td>264.44</td><td>16.07</td><td>100**</td><td></td><td>*BTC</td></tr><tr><td><span style="font-style:normal">1000$ PM</span><br></td><td>Yanli</td><td>124</td><td>105.6</td><td>4.96</td><td>13.44</td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr></table>

transaction fee
*exchange fee
**max coverage
I was on cryptoverdrive with 15,00 $, username on http://www.screencast.com hiromy2

please tell me what info You need to receive insurance compensation.
You invested on 17/AUG, so you are in profit. I do not understand you.
Also, we have rules for this event, so I recommend to follow them.
So here is the final list:

<table style="undefined;table-layout: fixed; width: 810px"><colgroup><col style="width: 136.88333px"><col style="width: 123.88333px"><col style="width: 84.88333px"><col style="width: 81.88333px"><col style="width: 58.88333px"><col style="width: 113.88333px"><col style="width: 116.88333px"><col style="width: 93px"></colgroup><tr><th>Description</th><th>Username<br></th><th>Deposit<br></th><th>Cashout<br></th><th>RCB<br></th><th>Requested<br></th><th>Got <br></th><th>Rate 100%</th></tr><tr><td>Cryptoverdrive<br></td><td>Enigma</td><td>20</td><td>14.4</td><td>0.8</td><td>4.8</td><td>4.8</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>11/Sept/2019</td><td>jonman</td><td>250</td><td>90</td><td>10</td><td>100**</td><td>100</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>R5<br></td><td>admin@digital.</td><td>200</td><td>162</td><td>8</td><td>30</td><td>30</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Insurance:</td><td>jeann2019</td><td>401.7</td><td>264.44</td><td>16.07</td><td>100**</td><td>100</td><td>*BTC</td></tr><tr><td><span style="font-style:normal">1000$ PM</span><br></td><td>Yanli</td><td>124</td><td>105.6</td><td>4.96</td><td>13.44</td><td>13.44</td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr></table>
(09-16-2019, 08:16 AM)hiromy2 Wrote: I was on cryptoverdrive with 15,00 $, username on http://www.screencast.com  hiromy2

In first:
It looks that you are a little bit toooo late.
The insurance form was open 3 days so you could make an insurance request, if you mean not to be in profit.

This is not the first time that you make an insurance request, you should know the rules.
(The rules means what they say - they was not written only to fill text in the blog/forum).

In second:
The members stats tell me that you have not paid out all profits, you have paid out only a part and reinvested from the balance.
Status Sept. 11. - Earnings: 29.62 - Withdraw 14.62 - you have reinvested $15 from balance in the next after-plan . Correct?

Regards TheWall
(09-16-2019, 03:29 PM)TheWall Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:16 AM)hiromy2 Wrote: I was on cryptoverdrive with 15,00 $, username on http://www.screencast.com  hiromy2

In first:
It looks that you are a little bit toooo late.
The insurance form was open 3 days so you could make an insurance request, if you mean not to be in profit.

This is not the first time that you make an insurance request, you should know the rules.
(The rules means what they say - they was not written only to fill text in the blog/forum).

In second:
The members stats tell me that you have not paid out all profits, you have paid out only a part and reinvested from the balance.
Status Sept. 11. - Earnings: 29.62 - Withdraw 14.62 - you have reinvested $15 from balance in the next after-plan . Correct?

Regards TheWall

Yes, I've reinvested $15 from balance.
I supposed that the insurance was going to cover up to 100 $ the money that was missed on the platform at the moment of the scam.
(09-16-2019, 05:41 PM)hiromy2 Wrote: Yes, I've reinvested $15 from balance.
I supposed that the insurance was going to cover up to 100 $ the money that was missed on the platform at the moment of the scam.

Yes, that is correct. The maximun LOSS what is covered is $100 here in this case.

But

Quote:Insurance rule
4. You must withdraw all available money daily from your balance during this period. Few missed days are acceptable(2-3), but these amounts will be counted as withdrawn.
6. Projects with DAILY & AFTER-PLANS - if you choose any "after-plan": I will deduct theoretical earnings from the claimed amount according to corresponding daily investment plan & amount of your deposit. The longest "after-plan" in this category is 10-days long.

So if I calculate your loss with ca. $6 .

And

Quote:Insurance rule 16: You can place your compensation requests just through the official form till it is active (on the blog - push the blue Insurance button in the main menu at ISA). 3 days are more than enough even if you are busy.

Insurance rule 13: You must provide correct login details if the site is online. If it went offline, screenshots become mandatory, at least from e-wallets - if you do not have screenshots at all. (tip: create a filter to show all transactions from admin's wallet)

You comes to the forum now 5 days after SCAM, have not filled an insurance request, have not given login details or complete screenshots and ask for insurance?

And this from you:
Quote:I was on cryptoverdrive with 15,00 $, username on http://www.screencast.com hiromy2

is not correct too.

You have invested first $24.70 + second $15 After plan = summary $39.40
Your Withdraw calculation : real paid out $14.62 + theoretical withdraw reinvest $15 + theoretical withdraw ca. $4-5 (rule 6). = ca $33
Your loss: ca $6

BUT ALL THIS IS NOT RELEVANT - the only what is fact: You have not make an insurance request in time - so you don`t get a covering of your LOSS.

TheWALL