Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantBitex - instantbitex.com
Description:
Founded in 2018 by crypto currency trading experts, Instant Bitex is the premier U.K.-based blockchain platform, providing lightning-fast trade execution, dependable digital wallets and industry-leading security practices. Our mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation, incubating new and emerging technology, and driving transformative change.
  • [Image: dot_circle.png] Secure platform – Instant Bitex employs the most reliable, effective security technologies available. We leverage an elastic, multi-stage wallet strategy to ensure that the majority of funds are kept in cold storage for additional safety. Also, Instant Bitex enables two-factor authentication for all users and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection. At Instant Bitex, security will always be a top priority in every decision we make.
  • [Image: dot_circle.png] Custom-built trading engine – Our custom trading engine was designed to be scalable and to ensure that orders are executed in real-time. We also support third-party trading platforms and algorithmic trading via our extensive APIs.
  • [Image: dot_circle.png] Fast deposits and withdrawals – Our highly efficient and automated monitoring platform allows us to provide users the fastest transactions available today. This includes updates on balance, trade, and wallet information.
  • [Image: dot_circle.png] Driving Innovation – To help drive innovation in the block chain industry, Instant Bitex is committed to supporting both new and established block chains. Instant Bitex seeks to provide its users with an ever-growing selection of blockchain technologies and digital tokens, and all new digital tokens listed on the trading platform must complete a rigorous review process.
  • [Image: dot_circle.png] Commitment to compliance – Instant Bitex is committed to complying with all current U.K. regulations that help prevent, detect and remediate unlawful behaviour by customers and virtual currency developers when using the Instant Bitex trading platform or any of the company’s other services.
Investment plans:
  • Silver 0.5% | Gold - 0.75% | Diamond - 1% daily forever
        +50/500/1000$ deposit bonus
  • Or trading at 0.25% trading fee
         min. investment 50$ - equivalent in coins

Accepted e-wallets: 
All most frequent coins

Type of withdrawals:
manual - within an hour during business hours or within 8 hours during 
min. withdrawals: no info

Referral system: 
25% commission from admin revenue on each trade from your referral instantly to your wallet BTC balance.
10% commission from each investment from your referrals in respective coin will be added instant to your wallet.

Active investment:
7/13/2018 05:24:05am0.03350000 BTC
Complete
Address: 32cCj9unqktcYw5n9ZzHtvsrYs6qJtbAjm
TX ID: a7d9e117d7ede5efe41de0ab3f2280441ff36a05fb0bf3f042a09a725de032c7

*No banners yet...

Clear link: https://instantbitex.com/

Join with my referral link: https://instantbitex.com/referalUser/referral/1358756145
I waited 15 days to accumulate some bucks. I got 0.00120777BTC (nearly 10$). 0.0005BTC as withdrawal fee was deducted. So, investing via BTC is the worst choice...
Paid within 3 hours - net 3.98$ (BTC). Of course 0.0005BTC withdrawal fee was deducted. So my profit for 14 days is nearly 4$. Perfect, isnt it?
No answer from admin regarding problem status on Goldpoll and Bestemoneys. Same situation with Goldpoll, and it is worse that the administration of such old monitor is not interested to answer. I do not recommend to follow such monitor.
One and only option - 2FA google authentication is mandatory to withdraw your earnings. No news page at instantbitex, no email notifications at least about important changes. And no support at all (I asked one month ago why we have to pay 0.0005btc withdrawal fee if coinpayments deducts just 0.0004btc - no answer.)

I declare this as non userfriendly site, management.
As a result, I do not want to participate in cooperation/monitoring anymore.
Instantbitex has been delisted from ISA.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)