Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honeyminer - 1000 Satoshi Bonus - Computer Mining
[Image: honeyminer.jpg]

About

Honeyminer makes mining and earning money simple for anyone with a computer.

We make it easy for you to mine like a pro

Honeyminer gives anyone easy access to sophisticated mining software. Imagine earning meaningful passive income just by having your computer turned on, all while taking part in the blockchain revolution.

Downloading Honeyminer takes less than a minute and only requires a valid email address.

Become an expert miner

Honeyminer’s proprietary algorithm will scan through dozens of cryptocurrencies to identify the most profitable coins to mine at any given time.

Stick with it

All mined coins will be automatically converted to Bitcoin and your balance will increase daily. You can keep it as an investment or sell it for cash anytime you want.

[Image: screenshot.png]

How do I cash out?

Leave your balance in Honeyminer or transfer it to your own bitcoin wallet. (Never set one up before? Coinbase  is a popular option) Just enter your Bitcoin wallet address in the interface and move your balance directly. We will also be adding new withdrawal methods like Coinbase direct and Venmo soon.

Minimum Withdraw : 2500 satoshi

How do I know Honey Miner is working?

The switch on your Honeyminer App is set to “earning”.  Your balance will be updated at the minimum of once per hour. When your miner is on, you should also see animation coming out of the honey jar.

How much can I earn?

The amount you’ll earn will always depend on how powerful your computer is (a performance gaming machine will do better than a family desktop or personal laptop), but everyone will make satoshis regardless. Honeyminer matches your system capabilities against the most profitable mining opportunity for your specific system. Honeyminer also automatically switches between different cryptocurrency throughout the day and night as they move up and down in value.

Does Honey Miner mine Bitcoin or another currency?

Honeyminer identifies the most profitable currency to mine at any given moment based on your computer’s specs and the difficulty of each blockchain. Behind the scenes, we convert these smaller cryptocurrencies into safer and more liquid blockchain assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum, for no charge.

REGISTER HERE LINK