Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily NEWS from the HYIPworld - Openings, SCAMs, Downtimes, All from HYIP- business
FortuneGlow  

Program is SCAM

Do NOT invest there now.

TheWall
coince.com

Last check for this program: Monday, 22 August 2016

The game is over. The monitors go to RED

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

TheWall
quickpay.today

Program is actually in Problems.

Be careful

A few  "pending withdrawal"-messages in various forums.

Do NOT invest there now.

TheWall
WARNING

Fraud mails

Some cheater  sent fraud mails with sender profitalgor.biz and offer a new A1D plan. This mail/offer was not sent from profitalgor-admin. 
This is a fake, do not answer and do not sent money to this guy. Please give this WARN to your downline and make it puiblic.

The Wall
Right, the admin sent a newsletter about the situation.
Okay. Thank you for your tips. But if i invest then what to do.
If you invest there is nothing to do, just withdraw your earnings every day Wink
Do not invest just because the project is new and insured. Your principal is the most important so I recommend to check everything before the final decision and ask what do others think about the project. It can be also helpful.
Ardexfunds.com

Guys be careful as not all withdrawals are completed some has been pending from 5 Jan
(01-09-2017, 04:46 AM)Hennies Wrote: Ardexfunds.com

Guys be careful as not all withdrawals are completed some has been pending from 5 Jan

My last payment was 21,06 $ for 19.99 $ , 15  Businessdays.  (end of Dec./16)  lol
(01-09-2017, 09:32 AM)audreyco Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 04:46 AM)Hennies Wrote: Ardexfunds.com

My last payment was 21,06 $ for 19.99 $ , 15  Businessdays.  (end of Dec./16)  lol

Thanks for information.