Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contract-miner - Mining Game _ Free 500 Mh/s
[Image: 728x90-2.gif]

About Contract Miner

Contract Miner is a Crypto based mining game. Complete Paid Contracts to start off, rent your first property and start buying miners to take part in 'Auto-Miner' tasks. This is where you run your own miners for extra profit.

I'm now, how do I begin?

As a new member this will look confusing, but you will soon come to understand it. As a rookie you will only be able to start with a Tier 1 'Paid Contract'. Once you progress through your levels you will unlock higher tiers and get access to the 'Auto-Miners' feature.

More about this in the Game section.

What is Contract-Miner?

Contract-Miner is a Text based Crypto Browser Game. Create Crypto Contracts and run your own virtual miners.

Game

What coins can I earn?

Right now it's just Bitcoin (BTC) - DOGE and LTC will be re-enabled again in the future.

"Reward less than 0"?

This means that you do not have enough hash to contract for a reward of value.

What are Paid Contracts?

The first Paid Contract is free. As you unlocked higher tiers you can invest a small amount which will give you a higher payout in return.

What are Auto-Miners?

Auto-Miners are where you can run your miners for a set timed contracts and get paid for it.

Why do my earnings change?

Earnings are dynamic. So, Bitcoin goes up, contracts go down and vice versa.

Do I need to deposit?

No! You don't need to deposit anything. The game is built so you can simply play and earn for free.

Withdraw

Right now we only allow the withdrawals made by FAUCETHUB REGISTER LINK

Minimum Withdrawal amount is 10 Satoshi.

MINING REGISTER HERE LINK