Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Truebit - truebit.biz
Description:
TrueBit is HFT trading firm, focused solely on Bitcoin Trading on several of the largest USD - BTC exchanges in the world, including OKCoin, where about 5 million BTC are traded per month (between $1 billion and $3.5 billion USD), as well as Bitfinex, Bitstamp, and BTC-e.

Investment plans:
starting at 2.4%, up to 4% daily forever, but you can cancel your investment after 20 days and withdraw your principal

Accepted e-wallets:
PerfecMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Advcash, Okpay, Payza

Type of withdrawals:
manual, max. time-frame for processing withdrawals: 24h, usually just 1-4 hours

Referral system: 3-level: 5-2-1%
Representatives earn 10% on first level

Active investment:
The amount of 250 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U7792807. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 7542, instant.. Date: 15:27 19.10.16. Batch: 150625627.

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://truebit.biz/
Join with my referral link: https://truebit.biz/?ref=instant
Wow, this time I got quite high referral commission to Payza (it happens just rarely)

Date: November 01, 2016 12:14:32 PM
Amount Sent: $75.00 USD
Sender Name: TRUEBIT GROUP LTD
Sender Email: [email protected]
Reference Number: 9487B-77681-F69B5
So this is the day D, the admin decided to close the shop. He started to paying selectively and wasn't interested to answer me when I noticed this. It's sad that it has ended in such way, but what to do...
Just seems like everything turn to scam. It seems like nobody honest