Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Blue Gold - bluegold.pro
Description:

Quote:The shortage of fresh drinking water in the world is acquiring a large scale. By 2030, half of the world's population will live under the threat of water scarcity.
Despite the fact that fresh water is a renewable natural resource and the process of water cycle in nature is eternal, however, the distribution of water resources on the planet is uneven. Moreover, the issue of its extraction is acute: by drilling, creating reservoirs, desalination of salt water. In addition, further purification and delivery to drinking quality is required.
This means that clean drinking water is already a promising area for investment. And many large investment banks have already seized this trend, investing in enterprises developing new equipment for filtration, purification and desalination of water.
If you are wondering how to invest now in this resource, our company "BlueGold" will help you with this. You can join investment in this area using one of the four plans that we offer.

Start Date: 2018-03-31

Investment Plans:
Quote:(1) 10.8%-11% daily for 10 days and principal included
(2) 1.3%-1.5% daily for 10 days and principal back in the end

Referral Commissions: 5%-3%-1%

Accepted e-wallets: PerfectMoney,Payeer,AdvCash

Withdrawal Type: Manual

My active investment: 200 dollars(see attachment)

Clear link: https://bluegold.pro/

Join with my link: https://bluegold.pro/?ref=hyiplisters

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The game is over. The monitors go to RED

Last check for this Program: Sunday, 10 June 2018

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Scams & Closed Programs

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TheWall

Regards from the building site Smile