Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Malta Privatin - maltaprivatin.com
Hello ISA-Community

Here I will show you a little stable program.

Malta Privatin - maltaprivatin.com

[Image: about4_USbIJnY.png]

Legend of the HYIP program

Do you want to produce high but passive income without having business education and knowledge of the financial market? Are you looking for a company that will manage your funds and guarantee its increase?
Malta privat investment is right for you. The company operates on the financial market since 2013. The business scope includes exchange markets, futures, stock market, precious metals, startups, options. The company has experts in each field. Diversification of the invested funds as well as deposit insurance allows the company to provide a guaranteed income.
The company does not promise sky-high interests of the deposited funds, but  guarantees each investor reliability and stability. Malta privat investment means private investment from the experts.

The Plan

20 business days
Daily interest 0,75%
Min / Max Spend: $10
PRINCIPAL RETURN: Yes

Accept currency Payeer $, Payeer €, Perfect Money, Qiwi, MasterCard
Manually withdrawals 1-60 hours , No withdrawal fee

Contacts Mail / Contact Form / Telephone
Language Eng / Rus

Ref. commissions - 5%
SSL encrypted Yes
DDos Protection Yes
Script: Custom 

Reflink
https://maltaprivatin.com?ref=id203

Direktlink 
maltaprivatin.com

My personal comment

Actually this program is online since 220 days. The site is standard designed, the custom script is reputable.
This HYIP is a typical example for a under-the-radar-running program. It run stable and without problems.
The low profit-plan is a guarant for a stable program development.
This program is not promoted. Only a few monitors. The Admin dispensed great promotions, the program is only shared on a few forums.

6 Months ago I have seen this program and watch it a few days.
I have invested there since 5 months and will play this game until the end of the program.
I think it is possible to play this program for a few rounds.

Never can say, what is the admins intension, so let’s play this program and let’s have fun. Smile

Please don't invest too much, such programs are good to play with max $50 - $100. 

My actually investnment

[Image: depositbluef.jpg]

Regards baupaid

[Image: 728eng.gif]
FAST PAYMENT

The amount of 1.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U10460266->Uxxxxxxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw.. Date: 23:32 24.10.16. Batch: 151173260.

The amount of 6.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U10460266->Uxxxxxxx. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw.. Date: 01:34 17.10.16. Batch: 150335462.

Thanks Admin.
Great job.
The game is over. The monitors go to RED

Last check for this Program: Monday, 21 November 2016

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Scams & Closed Programs

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TheWall