Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merchantshares - merchantshares.com
(03-26-2017, 02:58 PM)admin Wrote: The recent slow transformation to advertising company brought several negative things for old investors, even MS claim nobody will lose a single cent.
Of course I have another opinion:

- unbelievable slow support (sure, I understand they received tons of questions)
- the support does not understand if you place other question than FAQ
- if you cancel your old investment, the loss is significant
- as I heard the profit from new Adpacks are still not transferable
- 100$ daily withdrawal limit - ok
- but 250$ / month is ridiculous 

Your opinion?
Well, I do not understand much of the new rukes. However - should you not from your 846$ substract the available 32,50?? If you do you end up with 814. Or have I completely misunderstood?? Anyway, one thing is for shure. If you cannot sit all day clicking ads (that is loss of time and money too) you have to hire one to do it for you and that will cost you a fee. So this shure makes the cancellation of old investments a "lossy" thing. And if you chose to stick to your old investments you will not be able to transfer or withdraw until they expire. In my case this - for one of my investments" means 400 days! So MS keeps your money for more than a year withoyut paying interest. That also is a shure loss.

Messages In This Thread
Merchantshares - merchantshares.com - by admin - 09-26-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Merchantshares - merchantshares.com - by nordanland - 04-01-2017, 04:35 PM