Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SCAM - Lara - larawith.me
Sad 
Hi there!
 I'm new  here and a noob in hyps.
I'm actually experiencing a small (15€ small) problem with Lara: I've done 2 different deposits but the second one I made it on the bitcoin address of the first one... stupid me...
Understanding how to get in touch with their support is not easy, but maybe it's because this is the first time I have to solve a problem via a messanger app...
Anyway once I found the telegram contacts of the support teams I spent 2 days saying "Hello!" here and there with no answer.
Finally I got an answer that looked like this

#deposit_problem
1) Lara ID*: #
2) Lara link payment :
3) Payment system:
4) Amount of deposit:
5) Wallet**:
6) Link TX/Hash/Batch:
7) Problem:

**wallet to which deposit was sent

[Image: 851519290_19094_5012860319858381548.jpg]
yay! very user friendly...  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Once I managed to fill in the form, It took a while as I had to look for my ID  and figure out what happened with the payments,  I had to find a support guy/girl again. After a 2 I'mtobusytohelpyou girls the last one kindly turned my case to Manuel, the support I'm actullay trying to solve the problem with. He claimed the problem was going to be solved in 48 hours, but after 2 days and a half I'm still waiting. His last reply is the  following:

Hello! I have redirected your message and it has been processed. Please take your time. At the moment they have a lot to do. Thanks

I must say that at the moment  I'm not satisfied with their service, but I'm very happy I only invested 30€ with them.

At the moment Lara is a 2 stars service for me.

Doc
(09-29-2016, 07:43 PM)doc Wrote: I must say that at the moment  I'm not satisfied with their service, but I'm very happy I only invested 30€ with them.

I am sorry for your negative experience. I can confirm that support is slow, but the admin usually answered me within one day, just sometimes I waited more than one day. Please summarize again your issue with exact details and send it to [email protected]

Let us know how your case has ended.
Hello, since a few days I tried to get into Larawithme.
But at a certan point I m asked my telefonnumber. I gave it but it always says wrong number ?
Does anybody have an idee what I m doing wrong (I tried it many times).

Michael Huh
If I remember right, I was asked by telegram to provide login code which was sent to my phone number. In real it was shown by telegram bot in opened app. No problem at all, just the system is sometimes interesting... Is your case solved, elresh?
HI, no the problem is the same they ask my telefonnumber, I write it in and it says wrong number ??

If something does not work maybe its better to leave it....

thanks   Michael Sad
(09-29-2016, 09:23 PM)admin Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 07:43 PM)doc Wrote: I must say that at the moment  I'm not satisfied with their service, but I'm very happy I only invested 30€ with them.

I am sorry for your negative experience. I can confirm that support is slow, but the admin usually answered me within one day, just sometimes I waited more than one day. Please summarize again your issue with exact details and send it to [email protected]

Let us know how your case has ended.

as my problem is still not solved and support is not answering anymore I've just written to the email address you gave me.
hope it helps

here is my telegram talk with support

[Image: telegram_lara.jpg]

oh manuel just answered me to wait more...

Manuel:
Oh I am sorry. You will get your deposit I have sended it to our IT-Team already but they have a lot work to do so please be patient.

isn't 8 days a long enough time?
Hi Admin!
I withdrew my money about 1 hour ago but now still nothing in my wallet, Lara havent sent me money. I just know Lara has some troubles with Telegram. So my question is: will i lose my money i withdrew today? Please answer me!
lol... I guess I lost my money after all... Big Grin 26€ loss... I can live with it Smile
Hello guys, I think the current situation is not reversible. Just few guys are getting paid low amounts because telegram limited the API of Lara bot. In this case people will stop invest and the volume of reinvestments will be close to zero as well, so even if the admin would like to continue the game, the circumstances overwrite his intention. My withdrawal is also lost in space since yesterday. I think the game is over.
http://prntscr.com/coyxfh
http://prntscr.com/crojx3
http://prntscr.com/cro2t5
i provided all information but my username is not there in the list of lara insurance