Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Bitfin -Bitfin.biz
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

there is a new bitcoin only piggybank. It looks pretty interesting.  

Description:  
Bitcoin Financial Limited is a perfect solution for all fans of online investment, as well as for all those who follow the trends in the market of cryptocurrencies which today are rapidly gaining popularity as an alternative payment method. Our company offers high-quality asset management service based on our own large network of ASIC equipment for Bitcoin mining. Our years of experience and technical expertise allow us to work productively and develop new areas of safe income. Given the growth of cost and complexity of the process, as well as a significant reduction (halving) of mining reward for miners in 2016, cloud mining, which our investment project offers, is an attractive and profitable for everyone. Instead of the classic power distribution and rental of equipment, we offer our customers a package of investment plans with accruals every hour. Join and earn with us: it is available and beneficial for everyone!

Investment plans: 
1) 0,1250% hourly = 3% daily Min 0.01BTC Max 5 BTC
 0,1458% hourly = 3,5% daily Min 5.001BTC Max 50 BTC
 0,2083% hourly = 5% daily Min 50.001BTC Max unlimited BTC
You can withdraw your deposit at anytime after the first 24 hours. There are no fees for that. After you release your deposit you will no longer receive profit.
Processors: Only bitcoin.
Type of withdrawals: Instant.
Referral system: 3%
My investment: Below. (The 1 day left means I can't release my deposit yet.)

Clear Link:  BitFin
My Link: Sign Up
As always I would like it if you used my link [Image: smile.png] 
Hey guys,
here is withdrawal proof:

Hey guys,
some more withdrawal proof:

Few people mentioned pending withdrawals.
It's a SCAM. The website is gone now.
The game is over. The monitors go to RED

Last check for this Program: Saturday, 03 September 2016

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Scams & Closed Programs

+++++++++++++++++++++++