Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - BitcoDaily - bitcodaily.com
Exclamation 
Hey,

I am not admin but I like this program so i thought I would advertise:

Description:   Bitcoin Daily Forever Limited is modern British company, quite young but already full with ambitions. We represent professional team of technical experts in the field of computer hardware research and programming. Since 2015 we have started development of data centers based on ASIC miners of new generation based on SHA-256, Scrypt and X11 algorithms for generation of more affordable and derivative сryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Dogecoin. Powerful technical base and advantageous geographical location of mining farms in the north regions allow the company to do this with high performance.

Investment plans:  Standard 10% daily forever.  Min: 0,001BTC Max: 300BTC
 Advanced 12% daily forever.  Min: 5BTC Max: 500BTC
 Premium 15% daily forever.  Min: 10BTC Max: 500BTC
Processors: Only bitcoin so coinbase, coinpayments...
Type of withdrawals: Instant.
Referral system: 5% for every deposit
My investment: Is in the attachment. The expiry just says how many days you have it invested. (It says expiry minus 17 days, cause I invested 17 days ago) 
Clear Link:  bitcodaily
My Link: Register here
I would really appreciate if you used my link Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey,
I just wanted to update. 
It has been paying instantly every day. 
Here you can see some payment proof from yesterday in the attachment. 
If you are wondering why the amount is less than 10% it's cause I am reinvesting part of the profit. 

May money come to you Smile
Moneymaker11

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It seems like withdrawals are pending as of today. Someone asked the support and they said it's a technical issue and will be fixed in 24 hours. For the moment I would recommend not to invest.
Check for this site: Sunday, 31 July 2016

Program status is NOT PAYING

Do NOT invest there now.

Moved to section Scams & Closed Programs

TheWall