Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Zinc7 - zinc7.cc
(02-27-2017, 05:56 PM)admin Wrote: If somebody is interested for answers from Zinc7 regarding the current situation, check the attached screenshot.

He wrote this on telegram channel

Hello, all the enthusiast members and, core leaders at Zinc7 z7.top

Q. What is going behind the scene?
A. BIG YES and, a matter FACT that coders are working in this case. Some very powerful features being under development during last week - many have noticed already.

Our today's news https://z7.top/news?newsid=13 phrase the same in detailed manner, but while integrating this custom function somehow that complete code has gone wrong and, credited 7% to all members extra in the database. Many have withdrew the amount today earlier, and few has reinvested. We have our time covered for 24-48 business hours and, I don't see a reason to worry with just a few hours of delay in payments.

I will not reply to all the chats that comes in wave with same typical kind of question, because I don't need to - we are focusing to resolve the issue at earliest possible with means we of giving priorities more to the issue that we have, and to resolve for good without handling and answering everybody, We have moderators, our core leaders and activist involved - I request them to keep this group better place for Zinc7 Ideas, strategies, productivity and, not a "complain arena" for all our betterment.

Confusedmall_blue_diamond: Stay in tune with company's official Facebook channel
https://www.facebook.com/Zinc7-1381769195201046

Stay in tune for more update. I am here and, the whole team too at Zinc7 - we need your patience and that can be possible only if you all just check back things later or tomorrow again without creating "unwanted chaos".

Z7.top - Confidence built by Essentials, LLC
Thanks for sharing. I do not like this answer at all even I think that z7 will resume processing withdrawals, but such bonuses will stop the project in the near future. This is why I am worried. Hope the admin won't get enough new cash so he will be forced to keep the project alive for more weeks/months than he imagines now.
I hate it, if an admin after a long time starts with changings.
And if he wink with BONUS for the big investors, so the little investors al least must pay for the bonus.

For me such things are a red flag.

In the past a lot of admins starts such shi*, then tell about big things and the future of the program - and that all will be better for the investors..., and a short time later the importants changing was an fly-to-south by the admin.

TheWall
It is sad that the admin prefers to keep the bonus module to give even more money for top investors instead rolling everything back to save the project. Very bad decision and I think we waited enough. Such bug can be found within few hours. I am moving it to Scam section. But we should know that nothing exists forever...
please what is the update?
Nio update exist.

The site is SCAM - and fin.

TheWall