Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptoverdrive - shared insurance - 100%
(09-16-2019, 05:41 PM)hiromy2 Wrote: Yes, I've reinvested $15 from balance.
I supposed that the insurance was going to cover up to 100 $ the money that was missed on the platform at the moment of the scam.

Yes, that is correct. The maximun LOSS what is covered is $100 here in this case.

But

Quote:Insurance rule
4. You must withdraw all available money daily from your balance during this period. Few missed days are acceptable(2-3), but these amounts will be counted as withdrawn.
6. Projects with DAILY & AFTER-PLANS - if you choose any "after-plan": I will deduct theoretical earnings from the claimed amount according to corresponding daily investment plan & amount of your deposit. The longest "after-plan" in this category is 10-days long.

So if I calculate your loss with ca. $6 .

And

Quote:Insurance rule 16: You can place your compensation requests just through the official form till it is active (on the blog - push the blue Insurance button in the main menu at ISA). 3 days are more than enough even if you are busy.

Insurance rule 13: You must provide correct login details if the site is online. If it went offline, screenshots become mandatory, at least from e-wallets - if you do not have screenshots at all. (tip: create a filter to show all transactions from admin's wallet)

You comes to the forum now 5 days after SCAM, have not filled an insurance request, have not given login details or complete screenshots and ask for insurance?

And this from you:
Quote:I was on cryptoverdrive with 15,00 $, username on http://www.screencast.com hiromy2
please tell me what info You need to receive insurance compensation.

is not correct too.

You have invested first $24.70 + second $15 After plan = summary $39.40
Your Withdraw calculation : real paid out $14.62 + theoretical withdraw reinvest $15 + theoretical withdraw ca. $4-5 (rule 6). = ca $33
Your loss: ca $6

BUT ALL THIS IS NOT RELEVANT - the only what is fact: You have not make an insurance request in time - so you don`t get a covering of your LOSS.

TheWALL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cryptoverdrive - shared insurance - 100% - by TheWall - 09-16-2019, 07:37 PM