Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominat.company - shared insurance - 100%
Dominat.company has purchased Premium listing on 13/Jan. The insurance is active for 20 days in full = 1400$ Payeer. Then 50% will be active for another 20 days. Maximal coverage: 100$/0.028BTC per investor this time.

Update:
I contacted the admin on the third day that we need 600$ extra insurance to have 2k ins. in total, because my referrals invested 6k in these days. His reaction: We'll think. All partners are very comfortable system. Insurance will increase to all the best upliners each time interval. In private, no."
And when I showed a screenshot about this rule: "Insurance will be later. All the best partners."
So if the admin does not care, I simply follow our written rule and disable the insurance. If something will happen, my referrals will be compensated of course, till this date! (18/Jan)

The insurance has been enabled, the admin scammed us before reaching BEP.

Messages In This Thread
Dominat.company - shared insurance - 100% - by admin - 01-13-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Dominat.company - sharing soon - by admin - 02-04-2019, 10:00 PM