Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCAM - Rubi Ltd - rubi-ltd.com
Description:Rubi Ltd was founded in 2012 in the UK and since then has successfully engaged from designing affordable housing in a number of European and Asian countries. From its inception, we have worked a lot and fruitfully to achieve our company's goals. .We have succesed in more than 50 implemented projects. Our customers and partners are building companies of leading countries. They highly appreciate our team, and we, from our side , appreciate each of our employees and investors of our company. We do not offer you a million percent per day, we guarantee you a stable income. All the financial transactions we do through various European banks, which gives us the right to speak about the reliability and security of your money. 

Investment plans:
7.4% daily for 15 days | 4.23% daily for 30 days | 2.65% daily for 60 days and more
3% deposit fee through Payeer

Accepted e-wallets:
Payeer, PerfectMoney, Advcash and Bitcoin

Type of withdrawals: manual, max 24h time-frame

Referral system: 
1) 10% from referrals' earnings to main balance & 10% from referrals' earnings to bonus balance
2) 1$ is credited to bonus balance per each 10$ of referrals' deposits
2) bonus balance generates 1% daily
You can move the generated profit to main balance once per day.

Active investment:
The amount of 250 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2625028->U13480614. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. ISA.. Date: 15:26 18.01.17. Batch: 160702976.

[Image: rubi728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://rubi-ltd.com/
Join with my referral link: https://rubi-ltd.com/?ref=hzPGPC
First payment from different PM account so it seems Rubi has 2 accounts to handle inflow and outflow...

The amount of 6.56 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U13885338->U2625028. Memo: API Payment. user_id72a6.56000000.. Date: 19:54 18.01.17. Batch: 160736597.
Hello everyone !

thanks to the administrador, I made mistakes and he still paid me RCB !!

I like to play with people I can trust

Michael Cool
Hello, I have an appointment .... Why has the RBC been reduced? This hyip gives very few benefits, with $ 12, in 5 days I only earned $ 0.4 ........ at first RCB was 3% now only 1%..............thanks
(01-27-2017, 12:22 AM)jimbora Wrote: Hello, I have an appointment .... Why has the RBC been reduced? This hyip gives very few benefits, with $ 12, in 5 days I only earned $ 0.4 ........ at first RCB was 3% now only 1%..............thanks

The admin have a very tricky RCB-Option.
He pay RefCom only for the Downline earnings (10%).

If you have earned $0.40 in the 5-days-plan, so the admin have given to ISA a direct RefCom $0.04 .
This is 0.2%.

What do you think? How much should ISA pay to you from own pocket, that it is for you an acceptable RCB?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here you have a table, which shopw the RCB in the different plans:

[Image: refcom.jpg]

Regards
TheWall
Thanks for explanation. The admin said in the beginning that he will disable the 5-days plan, but it is still active and the most popular. But. If you choose this plan and your net profit is just 2%, then I get just 10% of your profit, which is a ridiculous amount, this is why I decided to decrease the general rate of RCB to 1%. Even 1% is more times bigger than cents what I get.
Example:
Your deposit: 200$
Your net profit: 3% = 6
Referral commission: 0.6$
RCB (1%) = 2$
Thanks for the explanation, I consider that if web is one of the best there is in the subject of hyips ....... Greetings
Wow, today Rubi introduced new website design. We should clear the cookies to see all changes or open the site in another browser. Do you like it? I say yes Wink