Forum
Passiveloan - shared insurance - 86.5% - Printable Version

+- Forum (https://forum.instantscamalert.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: INSURANCE (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Shared insurance (https://forum.instantscamalert.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: Passiveloan - shared insurance - 86.5% (/showthread.php?tid=286)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Passiveloan - shared insurance - 86.5% - admin - 03-21-2017

PassiveLoan has purchased Reserved 5-star listing on 14/March. Source of insurance: 1.6BTC + 950PM (additional insurance from PL - 6340$ PY)

The insurance form will be enabled once the form for Bitluna disappears so I can calculate the real rate. I will try to increase this insurance from Razzleton's as well, but Bitluna will consume from this source as well. Will see..

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - enxox - 03-22-2017

Hi admin, I have some question about how to submit insurance request (and avoid you extra work)

I have different lendings, some made before i made you my upline, some made after

This is my situation on 20 of march

Those are the lendings - only the last three are made under your upline

(for the first and the second I've received rcb, but not for the third)

I've earned (and witdhrawn) only three times from the first investiment, as you can see here

So, what elements I have to consider for request?

Thank you

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - TheWall - 03-22-2017

If an user have changed the upline in PL to be insured now, so ALL money processes from this time point are under the insurance rules.

All invests/profits/withdrawals processes. 
(If the user have make an aktive invest under ISA - it is not possible to get insurance, if the user have make an invest under an other upline only, change the upline, and now he comes here to claim the insurance here without own invest under ISA)

Otherwise is was not fair.
A user change the upline to get better conditions, and will have insurance and safety - and in case of SCAM the profits from the old invests he wants to keep for himself?
NO.

A new upline, and the insurance rules have been effective since that changing date.

The insurance is working to reduce the losses  - the insurance is not working to keep profits.

TheWall

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - veknar - 03-22-2017

Hi guys, this is my first time for insurance request and i just would be sure to insert a correct request Smile

i had some deposit in passive loan before my upline changed to isa.

i need help to calculate the sum to be requested for the insurance.

these are my loans (105 and 33 made under isa)
Edit by mod: screenshot deleted for safety

I have to calculate only the earning of the 105 and 33 deposit for the amount to decrease from the total insurance request?

You have make 4 inversts in this program

2.March $30
8.March $62
14.March $105
19.March $33

On March 14 you have chanmged your upline. So the first both inversts was under an other uplline.

For the insurance:

The profits/withdrawals between March 2nd and March 14th are yours - this sum is not calculated in the insurance.

From March 15th ALL withdrawals was calculated in the insurance. 

Request calc example:
Invest $105 + $ 33 = $138

Withdrawals:
4 x $1,56 from Invest 1 (March 2nd - other upline) for the timeline March 15th to Martch 18th = $6.24
4x $3,22 fom invest 2 (March 8th - other upline) from the timeline March 15th to March 18th = $12,88
4x $5,46 from Invest 3 (March 14th under ISA) from the timeline March 15th to March 18th = $21.84
No withdraw from invest 4 (March 19th under ISA) 

Sum of calculated withdrawals: $40.96

Now you understand? 
The profits before the upline changing is yours. The withdrawals after the upline changing will calculated in the insurance. 
It is not neccessary, if it was profit from previous invesrts (other upline) or from invests under ISA.

You have changed the upline to be insured. So all withdrawals after the changing was calculated.

TheWall

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - veknar - 03-22-2017

Now its all clear!
i will sum all withdrawal made since 15 march and i will detract 5% fee + rcb requested from that amount.

thank you there much for helping!

The first part of insurance requests for PL was checked now.

Here the checked requests:

vasanth
apkbyme
lilibeth2
JamesBond
tiusoro
ykyrus
nghiahs
balumurugan23
ogme
iamarobot1
xxx19980416
djlordgarden
Vertje
isafollower12
compeng123
chotonhan
sanen22
vinod123
frank
maroon6
slash212
Marlon
Daramola
mihir010585
danymauriz
Doroti
tonyneta
thuylinh
TheCatmother
darkmusika
sprabo
sreejon
kamsumist

If you was checked already, but not find your name in the compensations list here
http://blog.instantscamalert.com/p/compensation.html
so it exist an problem with your request.

TheWall

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - Angelomeazza82 - 03-22-2017

Hello!!!!

I only have one doubt about the PL insurance calculation. This is because everything is complicated with the matter of fast PL scam. Hopefully they can solve my doubt to make my request correctly.

On February 22 I made a deposit in Passive Loan for USD 25.45 and I made a total of five cycles. Then, on March 15, I started with instant as my upline and the same day I invested 39.98 USD. After that, I tried to withdraw my earnings from the old deposit (35.70 USD) without success. In the next couple of days I was only able to withdraw 4.15 USD (approximately 2 days of profits). Therefore, I understand that ISA insurance will only cover me about 39.98 USD and then the calculations would look like this:

39.98 (investment) - 4.15 (withdrawals) - 1.99 (RCB) = 33.84 USD

Thank you in advance for your support!!!

@Angelomeazza82
Your calculation is correct. Only the last invest under ISA is insured. And all withdrawal from the time point of the upline changing are calculated.

TheWall

RE: Passiveloan - collecting requests - Angelomeazza82 - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 08:19 PM)TheWall Wrote: @Angelomeazza82
Your calculation is correct. Only the last invest under ISA is insured. And all withdrawal from the time point of the upline changing are calculated.

TheWall

Thank You so much @TheWall....Your are very kind!!!

I will submit my application at this time

Bye!!!