Forum

Full Version: SCAM - Investellect - investellect.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description:
We are a leading company that focus on Forex market and Cryptocurrency sectors. Our goal is to achieve the highest return from the activity on the foreign currency exchange (Forex) and Cryptocurrency exchange markets. If you would like to enter the world of online Forex trading and Cryptocurrency trading with modern Cloud Mining platform then you are on your right way. Investments with Investellect - Force Of Experience are affordable and safe. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that each and every one of our clients receives the attention they deserve and reaches great success and growth throughout their investment career.

Investment plans:
daily: 1-1.4% daily for 30-120 principal back
after: 600% after 60 days and similar higher ROI plans
minimal deposit: 10$

Accepted e-wallets: 
PerfectMoney, Payeer, Advcash, Bitcoin, Payza

Type of withdrawals: manual - up to 48h, no fee
min. amount for BTC wd: 5$

Referral system:  4 levels: 6-2-1-1%

Active investment:
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2625028->U13487922.
Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Investellect - Force Of Experience User instant.. Date: 14:01 13.06.17. Batch: 179056933.

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Clear link: https://investellect.net/
Join with my referral link: https://investellect.net/?ref=instant
Has anybody tried the "Intelligent accumulation 2"? They one that gives 1700% after 120 business day. Its kinde to good to be true...
Razzleton had the same investment plan but eventually they never payed me after the period...

Anyways, i just want to see if there is anyone that has tried it successfully before i do Smile
test it - then you know it Big Grin

TheWall
It is interesting to see which investment plans include bonuses...
No bonus is included with the shortest plan (30days), but the 60-days plan is having 10% bonus. After plans up to +25%.
This gift can be placed under xmas tree Wink
Last check for this program: Monday, 25 December 2017

Status is changed to
ON HOLD

Please be careful with new invests

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards from the building site Smile
TheWall
Moved to scam. Just small withdrawals are paid instantly.